100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Dehradun
You don't have time to complete the entire 200-hour training but do you still want to take your yoga course? No problem, in Hariom Yoga School, we offer the possibility to do the 100-hour training course based on the first half of the 200-hour course. It is an excellent alternative for those who want to approach yoga for the first time and those who do not have the chance to stay away for four weeks.
Hariom Yoga School also offers the possibility to complete the remaining 100 hours at another time; which means that, if you sign up to complete the remaining 100 within one year from the end of the first 100-hour course, you will be given a 200-hour yoga teacher certificate (To have the certification internationally recognized by Yoga Alliance USA, you must complete the 200 hours).
The course follows the parameters of the Yoga Alliance USA and gives you the opportunity to give yourself time for yourself, away from the frenzy of everyday life. Pamper yourself with this experience that will transform your life for the better.
Do you want to know why choosing our school you will surely be satisfied?
We reveal the benefits you will get by enrolling in our training course to become a yoga instructor and why all our students recommend us:
- Small groups: to receive the best attention from the teachers and be followed individually
- Board: the school offers a type of satvik eating, which is a typical diet of the yogi with high
- protein, energy and health. The diet offered by the school is vegetarian based. for any allergy problem or to request a vegan diet, simply inform the school at the time of booking
- Accommodation: large rooms with a double bed in a modern and quiet building. All rooms are equipped with bathroom with shower, TV, air conditioning, fans, hot and cold water, kettle for making tea, filtered water and balconies with windows to enjoy the light of day
- Teachers: the faculty of teachers is highly qualified with many years of teaching behind them, to give you the best possible preparation to become a yoga and life instructor.
- Curriculum: practical and theoretical yoga lessons on postures (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama), philosophy of yoga, anatomy and physiology, meditation, etc.
- Teaching methodology: the union of the modern teaching method with the traditional yogic knowledge. Here we focus on preparing our students to become excellent teachers.
- Alignments and adjustments: here we focus on the analysis of yoga positions. Proper posture and execution of asanas ensures that students can benefit from their 100% effect. Corrections, variants and adjustments will also be demonstrated with the use of supports.
Yoga philosophy: theory and practice in everyday life
- Yoga sutra: the most important spiritual work for the practice of all yogis.
100 Hour Yoga TTC in Dehradun
Get deeper knowledge of Yoga and its lifestyle-
Our teacher program is a course developed to make you become Hatha Yoga teachers, confident in themselves and effective with all the necessary skills to structure and conduct any Yoga course for beginners and experts, developing the ability to follow carefully and deep their students to make the practice really suitable for everyone.
This course leads you to discover Yoga in depth by enabling you to teach it in an excellent and professional way through a course based on training modules distributed over time that give you the opportunity to assimilate concepts and practices calmly and in the right times. The course lasts two years, for a total of 200 hours of frontal classroom training plus another 200 hours of practical lessons.
In this way you can also improve your personal practice and broaden your knowledge by accepting the stimuli that the educational program offers you month after month.
The course is based on the study of traditional Yoga and the most common and effective approaches of this discipline. The purpose is in fact to give you a complete training in the field of Yoga that allows you to know and understand this discipline in all its parts, also exploring the developments that have interested it from its origins to today.
It is therefore, not a course on a specific style but a wide-ranging training that reflects a very open mental approach.
In fact, we believe that cultivating the belief that one style of Yoga is better than another prevents us from really knowing it in depth. Any style that really bases its foundations on the traditional principles of Yoga certainly has something to give to a practitioner who maintains the heart and the open and receptive mind.
Our goal in carrying out this course is to provide you with professional training for Teachers that respects all the traditional principles of Yoga both in philosophical, ethical and cultural aspects and in aspects related to practice and techniques. Our program reflects the training quality standards of the Yoga Alliance US.
Acquired knowledge and skills
You will gain practical skills and knowledge with:
- Direct teachings from experienced teachers at the Hariom School of Yoga.
- Self-practice practice is the best way to develop your skills.
- Initiation and blessings (energy transfer)- after the beginning, you will be connected to the energies of the Himalayan masters who will help you to increase your practice. If you want, you can also request Mantra initiation to deepen your practice.
- Self-study- The teaching material will be given to students to study at home before the start of the course to prepare them for classes.
- Learning practice- students will have the opportunity to teach each other.
The main focus will be to give you all the tools to acquire mastery of the Yoga practices and to realize the development of your personality in the direction of achieving a way of being coherent with the yogic lifestyle.