100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Dharamsala
100 hours teacher training course is ideal for understanding the basics of yoga, its origins, philosophy upon which it is built, and the many ways through which it is practiced.
Now we are confident that this course is a perfect balance and includes all the elements required to teach yoga effectively. This has also gone a long way to help us understand the needs of our students and make necessary upgrades in the course curriculum.
100 Hour Yoga TTC In Dharamsala
- Through this course, you will learn to teach yoga by working on the body, mind, and emotions for effective yoga practice and tutoring.
- You will gain relevant knowledge about descriptive, functional, and palpatory anatomy. Beyond theoretical knowledge, we will teach you to mobilize your muscles, joints, and organs as well as, palpate.
- We will help you become sensitive to the alignment of your body in each posture. This should enable you to get more benefits for the health effects of yoga.
- Understand how through rhythmic breathing, you can build a sequence of dynamic postures.
- Develop your ability to communicate. This will help you better explain the different postures that make up our 100-hour yoga teacher training course in Dharamsala.
- You will be able to identify areas of stiffness and (or) weakness on the body of students to help them adjust effectively and adhere to their unique practices.
- The personal practice of meditation
- We will also help you work on your resistance through our 100-hour yoga teacher training course in Dharamsala.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program will be beneficial for those who:
- Desire to get full, comprehensive, practical yoga training with leading masters of yoga from the Himalayas.
- I want to understand the systematic methodology of yoga, which will be beneficial both for the practice and teaching of yoga.
- Need to master the skills of communication, instruction and audience analysis, lesson planning, situational modification of lessons, individual teaching, and other important parts of the yoga teaching curriculum.
- I want to obtain an international certificate confirming professional qualifications.
- I look forward to practicing in the right place with professional teachers and amongst receptive people.
All this is accompanied by full English language support, translation of classes into Russian, and comprehensive educational materials!
This course is a great option for all those who desire to have a better understanding of Yoga theoretically and practically, hence gain the skills required to practice and teach yoga effectively. It will also help students practice and teach yoga backed with professional certificates.
Regardless of experience, students can strengthen and expand their current yogic knowledge in our inspiring and empowering environment. This course will draw inspiration from the extensive knowledge and wisdom of the Dharamsala yogis of the Himalayas to provide the necessary spiritual context to understand yoga. The primary objective of this program is to give inspiration for personal transformation, self-discipline, and self-understanding.
Hatha yoga, which is what we teach, includes different practices aimed at calming your body-mind, and soul in preparation for proper meditation. With this practice, the emphasis is proper dieting, practices for internal purity, and proper breathing techniques.
Breathing techniques are especially important because of the role they play in regulating the body during yoga practices. This yoga technique also includes the use of asanas or body postures.
As a whole, Hatha is a great tool for consistently walking in holistic health. It is the basic training required to reach higher stages of yoga and to experience asthma which is described as your real self.
After making up your mind to start a yoga career, the next step is to decide what course will best suit you and those you plan to teach yoga in the future.
With the right training and use of modern tools and technology, we make it easier for people to understand the science of yoga and its man practices better. At Our Institute, HariOm Yoga, we also understand and take into consideration the need to impart the right knowledge to turn ordinary yoga teachers into professionals.
The syllabus for our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Dharamsala covers all the principal and some advanced aspects of yoga. It includes all theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to ensure that you have a promising career in yoga teaching. Generally, our 200 Hours
Generally, our 100 Hours Yoga teacher training Course fee includes;
- Asanas, Pranayam, Meditation
- Anatomy and Philosophy
- 15 Day Course
- 1 Day Tour
- Teaching Methodology
- Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga
- Food & Room
Join our international community
Approved by various organizations around the world, our yoga institute meets international standards as far as yoga teaching is concerned. For this reason, we have become very popular amongst yoga aspirants the world over. Our student body and community comprised of people from various parts of the world.
Internationally recognized Certification
For all our Yoga training courses, we provide internationally recognized certification to help aspirants start their yoga teaching career.
We also provide advanced levels of yoga teacher training for those who desire to take their professionalism to the next level.
Why choose us?
- Our Yoga Institute, HariOm Yoga, has all the necessary facilities that help aspirants understand the science of yoga and better live a yogic lifestyle.
- Our institute is surrounded by beautiful lush green trees that help you relax for effective training.
- Contact us today to enroll in a Yoga course of your choice.