200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Dehradun
The path and lifestyle of a yoga teacher challenges you? Do you want to diversify your life, work experience and income? Would you like to have the opportunity to get involved in an enriching field of study that would also allow you to build on your personal growth? If you answered yes to all these questions, we are pleased to inform you that our training will allow you to do all this!
Our 200 hours Yoga Teachers training course is equally useful and interesting, both for those who are just starting teaching, and for active yoga instructors.
The course complies with the norms of the International Yoga Alliance (RYS-200), which means that upon successful completion our students receive a certificate of an internationally recognized yoga teacher. To successfully complete the course, the student must attend all classes and successfully pass the exam at the end of the course.
This course can rightly be called necessary for those who decide to move to a new level of spiritual, mental and physical practices, improve their skills and abilities, and, subsequently, become a serious yoga instructor.
The course meets all the standards of the International Yoga Alliance and involves the presentation of the International Certificate to the participants, upon passing the exams!
The school operates in the ashram mode, which means it has its own orders and disciplines. This will help you focus on your classes and spend your free hours usefully. And the reigning atmosphere of friendliness in an international team will help you feel at home comfortably, make new acquaintances with interesting people and just enjoy the unique atmosphere of India.
Out-of-school hours, our wards will be able to enjoy various excursions that are included in the program, get acquainted with Dehradun, capture the unique landscapes of the mountains.
Program- The main task is to maintain a balance between physical exercises such as Ashtanga (Second Series) and Hatha Yoga, and the development of theoretical knowledge and philosophy of yoga. Thanks to the practice of Pranayama, you will learn new techniques for working with energy (including the chakra system), in the classes of Meditation, you will go to a qualitatively new level of working with the mind.
As part of the 200-hour course, you will take advanced Hatha Yoga asanas and the second series of Ashtang Vinyasa Yoga, so preparing for the course is physically and mentally worthwhile.
Why this training is special?
- It is deeply rooted in the life-affirming Tantric philosophy, which runs like a red thread through the training.
- It provides a solid understanding of biomechanics to deepen and refine asanas.
- It shows different approaches to developing elegant, functional and creative sequences and to refine the lesson with the use of more subtle techniques like pranayama, mantra and mudra.
- It is dedicated to the topic of therapy and healing.
- It refines and develops self-confidence, authenticity and presence.
- It awakens the inherent wisdom of all of us through deep insights into meditation techniques from Buddhism and Hatha Yoga, as well as into the various currents of the yoga philosophy.
- It integrates the rainbow spectrum of our gross and subtle aspects so that we, as teachers and practitioners, find our full potential.
This course will teach the principles of providing posture adjustments in a direct and effective manner. Students will develop skills to provide clear and direct instructions and make safe manual adjustments. Our intention for everyone is an in-depth understanding of asanas, principles of alignment, body movement, and how breathing informs us of when and how to make adjustments in a pose. Principles based on verbal and non-verbal instructions, and on how students comprehend the instructions (visually, tactically, auditively) will also be explored.
Teachers and yoga enthusiasts all have the same desire.
That of making a real difference in the lives of their students or the people around them, as well as in theirs.
200 hours YTT is the ideal tool to achieve this. Our training is rooted in the tradition and essence of yoga, while being adapted to the modern world. It will enable you to face the challenges you face and have a profound and powerful impact on the lives of your students, and your life. Then, a good 200 hours YTT teacher is one who has understood the deep purpose of yoga through his own experience. If the teaching is well understood, the practitioner, one day or another, feels the desire to transmit and help others.
200 Hour Yoga TTC in Dehradun
This trip is a real individual journey.
Find the true spirit of yoga.
Succeed as a spiritual entrepreneur while teaching true yoga is possible. Teach your students a transformative and sincere yoga, adapted to their being, their constraints and their spirituality. Teach them to blossom from who they are, with all they have to contribute, and to become masters of their lives. Imagine your students turning from caterpillar to butterfly.
If you are not a yoga teacher, experience a spiritual journey through a transformative and sincere yoga, adapted to each being, its constraints and its spirituality.
As a yoga teacher, you will learn:
- How to better manage groups made up of students of different levels.
- Several techniques that will allow you to better serve students who have specific physical constraints (illness, injury, flexibility, etc.).
- How to accompany students who are not aware of their limits or who do not accept them.
- In addition, you will benefit from many tools, techniques and exercises that will allow you to create varied courses that will generate concrete results for your students.